Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 1

I got through the book "Eat that Frog" and have some wonderful ideas on how to stay focused and to take a bite out of the things I'd really rather not do.  So many of the ideas are how to stay focused and be productive in a "work" setting where there are no children to interrupt.  I think maybe I'll rewrite the book for "moms" who are constantly interrupted and never have a large block of time to just keep to a task because someone has to be fed or picked up from somewhere.  LOL

I'm thrilled because I was finally able to get my new ipod working. I needed to down load a newer version of itunes.  That killed two birds with one stone.  I can get a lot done with constant motivation so I love listening to my books and/or music while I work.  But another one of my goals is to support Neil in his business.  He wanted my old ipod to take in the truck with the business books he liked, so I got the ipod fully loaded with great books that will keep him motivated and not having to listen to my advice.  Even thought it's the same advice as on the books, it seems to be received better from a different set of lips.  LOL

I've added several new things to my "to do" list which isn't surprising as I've brainstormed about the different things I've wanted to accomplish. 

1 comment: