Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2

Well, I should have looked at my calendar more closely.  By the time Neil and I had a hashing out session that morning it was time to get in the shower, prep for a goal setting class, get to counseling, run girls to dance, etc...  My day was just gone. 

I was determined to get a bite out of my "biggest frog" which is my paperwork/finances.  We are in the process of changing banks.  So things like changing everything on line to be paid from the new to the old, direct deposit etc... all needs to be done.  But there were some things I needed help with at the bank with both the business account and personal account.  I made it to the bank before they closed and did get a few things figured out. 

I had a friend I was concerned about who lived close to the bank, so I stopped on my way home to see her and at another friends to pick something up.  There went the evening.  I don't regret either visit, its just one of those things I was trying to not do for 30 days.  Deep breaths and keep trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment