Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 7

The kids were sick so we stayed home from church.  I took that time to keep working on my office.  I made a bold decision and have chosen to finally get rid of all my Jewels by Park Lane supplies.  I took a deep breath and tossed everything that was old and called a gal I knew who is selling and told her that if she'd just come and get them out of my house, she could have all my business supplies.  Big sigh.......  I really love working with my students and hope to find more and more students.  Having this "maybe" career hanging in my office wasn't helping me go after my goals.   I have an empty shelving unit now that I can work with. 
I went through lots of paperwork that had been in piles.  I don't know what I was thinking or rather not thinking.  I've got to get some systems in place.  I'm working on it and it feels good. 

I updated my calendar between my phone and my computer, looked at my up-coming week, and list of things to do tonight.  In addition, I make a menu plan and chore schedule for the kids.  Now I've just got to get my self to keep doing this weekly!!  I'm going to set myself an alarm on my phone and remind myself.  It's all about habits! 

Neil and I had an agreement to watch our favorite shows together on the weekends, so when he got home from his trip we watched football and Castle.  Its a small thing, but I know I need to keep my word about stuff like that. 

My week is so full, not only the days, but I have something scheduled every single night, but hopefully I'm a little more prepared.  I've also written in time to keep working on my "regroup" and my Saturday is completely open.  Bring on the new week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment